Please use our onlind booking form to send your Safari enquiries or you may use our contact form to contach us we will respond as soon as possible accordingly. You're welcome
BMS Safaris Ten Commandments on Safari BMS Safaris Ten Commandments on Safari. All People of the World presently and future would be very grateful and appreciable if you would obey the ten commandments of Eco – Tourism while travelling with BMS.Safaris Limited
1. Respect the frailty of these Wildernesses. If you won’t be willing to help in Preservation, these unique and beautiful destinations would not be here for future generations to enjoy.
2. Take only photographs leave only footprints. Don’t litter around the Parks, No graffiti, do not take away any object found around in Nature areas and in historical sites.
3. Educate yourself about Geography, Culture, Customs, behaviors and manners of the destination you visit. This will make your Safari more joyful and enjoyable.
4. Do not take photos to other people before asking for their permission. Respect dignity and privacy of others.
5. Buying products made from endangered plants or animals, such as Ivory, Tortoise shell, animal hides and feathers are prohibited, so don’t do that.
6. Do not disturb animals by throwing objects to awake or to provoke them. Always follow the designated tracks and Roads.
7. Be a supporter and a conservationist in Preserving African Nature. Don’t be just a partaker.
8. Encourage others to obey the rules & Regulations that govern these areas, encourage other drivers to stop engines when parked.
9. Patronize those hotels, airlines, resorts, cruise lines, and tour operators who advance power and environmental conservation.
10. Expect the best Safari from BMS Safaris and never the least of your expectations. If you make these wishes, we’ll try our best to confirm it.